[NEWS] SNSD's Yoona, 'I am 167 cm and 50 kg'



Yoona, of popular idol group SNSD, revealed her height and weight for the first time on TV and it is a hot topic.

On KBS 2TV's 'Shin Dongyup & Shin Bongsun's Champagne' that was broadcasted on the 22nd, Yoona of SNSD was a guest. While other guests were talking about their diets, she revealed her weight and height.

Choi Hwajung asked, "How much do you weigh right now, Yoona?" Yoona responded by saying, "I'm a little under 50 kg [~110 lb]" and then shyly smiled. The MCs then asked her, "How tall are you?" Yoona responded by saying, "167 cm [~5 ft 6 in]."

The other female guests became a little bitter after hearing this and looked enviously at her.

MC Shin Bongsun asserted that her height and weight are average, and said that there is a problem with the standard that males have for females. She then said, "I am 157 cm [~5 ft 2 in] and I weigh 57 kg [~126 lb], and when I went to a hospital, they told me that my height and weight are both average."

Noh Sahyeon also asserted that she was of average height and weight, saying, "I am 165 cm [~5 ft 5 in] and I weigh 65 kg [~143 lb]." Noh Sahyeon brought laughter to the set by revealing that whenever she sees skinny and pretty females, she wants to hit them.

This broadcast of 'Shin Dongyup & Shin Bongsun's Champagne' had Yoona, No Sahyeon, Choi Hwajung, Kim Youngchul, and Lee Hongki as guests.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20090823n01384
Reporter: Choi Joonki (issue@tvdaily.co.kr)
Translation: jreddevil07@soshified.com/forums

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus