Fire; Beyond the Borders


Okay, so the fan name may not be official yet, but I kind of have this annoying feeling in the back of my ehad that ACES will be the name of 2NE1's fans. Then again, YG can always surprise us right. However, I come bear more good news about the girls. Sadly, Fire have been knocked out off the 1st spot in MNet music chart but fear not my friends because 2NE1's title song has made it beyond the borders of South Korea.

Apparently, their music video has already made an appearance in the Phillipines' MYX Channel and if any of you have MTV Asia at home, you guys can also catch their MV. Believe or not, I was dead bored after 2 whole weeks without MTV and internet then when both were finally in stored yesterday, I managed to catch Fire Street Version MV in MTV Asia. I couldn't believe it at first since Fire is still new but I guess the buzz about 2NE1 even spread through SEA countries as well. Not much surprise that the MV was broadcasted in Phillipines since Dara's fanbase there are amazingly HUGE!!!

Also, Fire was ranked no. 9 in the US for Korean songs US people listens to. Guess what??? Their HOT sunbaes Big Bang have 2 songs in the chart, Haru Haru and Number 1. I find this tiny info, although not so big, such an accomplishment for our girls. To make it within Korea is one achievement, but to have the love of fans from other parts of the world when they have just debutted is another. I have great confidence that 2NE1 will do so much better in the future, I just hope YG don't pull the same string like other companies by adding and pulling out members into 2NE1. I think the four girls are solid enough to hold on to the pride of 2NE1.
Sources credit to tigerlily25 & iloveyou:) @ YGLadies
Post credits to YGNXGENERATION

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus