WonderGirls YeEun encourages 4Minute HyunA on Cyworld



WonderGirls YeEun had showed her friendship for 4Minute HyunA.

She left a message on the diary page of her minihompy on 19th June and congratulated ex-member HyunA on her comeback .

YeEun wrote, “2 years back, she was just a fun kid. She is a kid who laugh and cry alot. She is a kid who will overwhelm the audience when she performs on the stage. She has always appear as the maknae kid.”

“And now this kid has become 18 years old, and takes on the stage once again. This kid has shown everyone her past 2 years on stage. No matter her mixed emotions about her stage, i want to give her my loudest applauds first.”

She continued, “Right now in America, my phone is faulty, and I can’t give my well wishes directly to you, but I want to say I’m proud of you and you’re just awesome. I’ll be looking forward to more of your great performances in the future.”

Meanwhile, 4Minute debuted with their debut song ‘Hot Issue’ on 18th May on Mnet M!Countdown.

Credits ; kbites/sookyeong.wordpress.com

The everlasting friendship the girls share ^^ Fighting ~

2 Responses so far.

  1. EpikFly says:

    this is soo sweet :D i kinda miss HyunA its good she made a comeback i;ll be sure to check this out!

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus