[News] Ha Yeon Joo’s thoughts on working with 2PM


Newly appointed SBS Inkigayo / Popular Song MC, Ha Yeon oo spoke up about her thoughts about working with every girl's fantasy group 2PM. She expressed, "I still have not had a chance to talk to 2PM."

When fans heard that the newbie actress would share the MC stage with 2PM's Taecyeon and Wooyoung, many fans have publicly voiced their jealousy and envy towards her.

Through an interview, Ha Yeon Joo explained, "I visited a week before the recording starts on the 26th. At that time, I saw 2PM on the stage." She added with admiration and modesty, "With their power to suck in people and improvise, they had a great communication with the audience. For MCs to be able to lead the stage performances, they need the power to improvise. I ought to learn a lot from 2PM."

Ha Yeon Joo continued, "Even though I didn't have a chance to properly connect with 2PM, we did a homepage picture photoshoot together last week," and that, "My first impression (of them) were their amiable personalities. The ambiance between the team was so good, and the boys constantly showed care for one another during the shoot, which left a big impression."

"When I heard that I would become the next Inkigayo MC, everyone went crazy asking me to get them 2PM's signatures." She also mentioned that she came back from a live performance with her jaw dropped and the thought "So cool."

She confessed, "When I was standing on the stage, I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of the girl groups these days. SNSD / Girls' Generation, 4minute, 2NE1 are such pretty and full of passion artists, and I was impressed by them."

On a side note, the new MCs for SBS Inkigayo will be making their first appearance on July 26th. Previous MCs for the show, Eun Ji Won, Lee Hongki, and Yoo Seol Ah, had said their goodbyes with their final show on the 19th.

credits: allkpop


Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus