[News]2PM Nichkhun, “I Want To Try Acting.”


2PM member Nichkhun recently expressed that he wants to give acting a try.

In an interview with SPN, he said, “In the future I want to try challenging myself and acting is one of my goals.”

Nichkhun added, ” I learnt a lot while I was on the Korean variety programmes. I’m very interested in all aspects of the entertainment industry in Korea. I think it would be fun to act in a sitcom.”

On 19th July, 2PM ended promotions for their third single on SBS inkigayo. They are in the midst of recording their new album as well as engaging in other individual activities on variety shows like “Introducing Stars Friend” and “Wild Bunny”.

Source: jaslyn @ kimchilicious
Posted by: minsarang

One Response so far.

  1. Minako says:

    I'd definitely watch it if he were to act in one ^^

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus