Park Myung Soo Has Been Down with Acute Hepatitis, Eun JiWon and Lee SooYoung will take over his Radio Show DJ slots for a while


Gagman Park Myung Soo who has been down with acute hepatitis, will have singer Eun JiWon and Lee SooYoung to take over his DJ slots.

Eun Ji Won and Lee SooYoung will each take over his MBC radio show ‘Date with Park Myung Soo at 2PM’ on 13th and 14th July.

Park MyungSoo was hospitalised on 3th July for acute hepatitis, and even though he was discharged on 7th July, his health conditions could not allow him to go onto radio shows. And this while, announcers and also Supr Junior member KangIn, Noh HongChul has been taking in for him.

Park Myung Soo said on 7th, “I’m so sorry for my body, I should be giving everyone laughter. I don’t think I will be able to see everyone in a while.”

src:sookyeong

---------------------------------

WhaT!!!?? Poor him.. hope he get better soon.. Park Myung Soo.. be healthey soon and be healthy always!!... Give me happiness... make me laugh... :)

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus