[poll] Which girl group is the HOTTEST right now in kpop?

VOTE AND SUPPORT YOU FAVORITE GIRL GROUP/S! :)

7 Responses so far.

  1. Jaz says:

    i like 2ne1,snsd,KARA,BEG.hottest

    T-ARA...come on i didnt like 4minute and T-ara made 4minute look good LOL!

  2. Anonymous says:

    t-ara so boring!!!! 4minute? u noe wad? they stink, suck! come on their live? wtf is that?! id rather listen 2 kara (obviously) 4minute hot issue total L-O-S-E-R

  3. kimmy says:

    snsd still my no 1 then kara and 2ne1
    dunno about 4 minute yet but lot of people tell me that they sucks at live performance

  4. Anonymous says:

    lol the poll is the "hottest" group no ? 2ne1 hot ? they are great and have great songs but hot ? whatever . . .

  5. Anonymous says:

    BEG wins at being the "hottest", plus cool music as well. :P

    SNSD and 2NE1, I enjoy their songs. 4minutes...soso.

    Kara and T-ara, none of their songs I enjoy at all.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Umm..
    Why isn't WG on the list?

    I would've voted for SNSD though.

  7. muti says:

    I love BEG!!!! they're cool girls!! woooohooo

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus