[Cyworld] Heechul's Cyworld update


Heechul’s Cyworld Diary Entry 2009.08.10 01:03



Heenim who has over a million ELF, with

Hongsi Hongsi (*which means persimmon in English) Hongki who has over a million Madonna

-

I am Heenim.. who was initially “Meeting” (마중) then “Don’t Love” (사랑하지마요) then back to “Meeting” (마중)..

Hongsi Hongsi Hongki who changed his mobile connecting tone from “Marry U” (메류) to “It’s U” (너라고)

-

Some time ago, I told the members “From today onwards, Hyung will take good care of you!!”

When I wanted to engage in deep and touching langauage!! My mobile rang

-

(In a) Moment..

-

(-┏)

-

Dongsaengs : See.. You only care about Hongki..ㅎㅎ

-

Me : Uhm.. Ah…. That’s right!! Because that fella is of blood type AB like I am!!ㅋㅋ

-

In Joong (Yesung) : What? What about me!! Why do you always leave me out!! I’m of blood type AB too!!

-

Me : Ah.. That’s….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Ah, Nassun, Jungmo, Hongsi Hongsi Hongki and my tea time has come, I need to go out

As for what happened after, you all can imagine it yourself ㅋㅋ Don’t let it be material for fanfics (-┏)

Because we quit drinking recentlyㅋㅋ

-

-


Credits; LoveChul, SJBluecn/translations credits to superduperlove.wordpress.com

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    LOL poor yesung.

  2. Anonymous says:

    its funny..
    heenim's always act tht way..
    i luv him..

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus