[Cyworld] Sungmin's Cyworld update



2009.08.08 토 19:43
Iiiya~ On the trip to Busan….

We’re at Gwangalli*… some time ago while filming Oppa Band
I also came here but it’s so so nice~!!

Especially the view at night… the Gwangan bridge is a work of art~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

‘Chick, Fish, Ryeongoo, GameKyu, Mr. Satan’

Especially GameKyu, coming to Gwangalli where the Starcraft finals are held
He has an expression like he conquered the world..ㅋㅋ

At the Gwangalli seashore, while listening to the to the sounds of the waves
Watching people~^^
Eating seafood too…

At the seafood restaurant.. the first time, I met an Ahjoomeoni that recognized me from first glance..

I was so so happy~^ㅡ^
She gave us seafood for cheap, and gave us a lotta service too~^^

We ate well~ Bboong Bboongii** aunty~^^

Ah! But.. I have no way to remove my makeup..ㅠㅠ
What should I do? ㅠㅅㅠ Sob…..

Is there anyone who knows how to?ㅎㅎ

Skin (products) and lotion too.. If it’s not the one that I use regularly, it’ll turn bad…ㅠㅠ
It’s a big problem….What should I do at a time like this…ㅠㅠ

Tomorrow if it turns bad…. I’m in trouble…
At a time like this I want to go home soon~!

* – Gwangalli is like a place in Busan thats very nice with ocean and seaside and stuff. google it :3
** – Bboong Bboong ii is just a nickname. (He coulda nicknamed her after this but can’t be certain *-*)
***
Chick = Sungmin
Fish = Donghae
Ryeongoo = Ryeowook
Gamekyu = Kyuhyun
many comments on sj-market say that Mr. Satan may be Shindong, but someone said:
“Though I heard that Mr. Satan is Siwon….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”

from: 이성민 cy
trans: rocket & yurim_sj♥ @ sj-world.net

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus