[News] 4Minute gets banned by KBS!


4Minute who will be releasing their first mini-album "For Muzik," on the 31st, has just been banned by KBS!

KBS has determined that 4Minute's track "I won't give (안줄래)," has inappropriate lyrics.

Specifically these lyrics (오늘부터 너 한테 나 안줄래/ 이제 다신 내 맘 전부 안줄래/ 이젠 다시 너한테는 안 줄래~):

"Starting from today, I won't give myself to you / Now, I will never give you my entire heart / Now, I won't ever give myself to you."



Cube Entertainment stated:

"The lyrics for 'I won't give' is about the pure feelings of a girl to a guy. We are very disappointed that the lyrics were deemed inappropriate."

credits: allkpop

Personally i am not a fan of 4minute, but i don't see any inappropriate words -.-...doesn't make sense to me .

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Oh my!!!...too bad!!

  2. Anonymous says:

    I dun think there are inappropriate words. ^^

  3. Anonymous says:

    probably SBS is scared ppl will commit sucide

  4. Minako says:

    Lol, they aren't open.
    I don't see any inappropriate words either.

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus