[News]Brown Eyed Girls GaIn, “I watched adult films and learnt a lot”


Member GaIn Brown Eyed Girls, who was once criticised for the provocative bed scene included in the MV to their title song ‘Abracadabra’ off their comeback album ‘Sound G’, revealed that she has learnt a lot through watching adult films.

GaIn said on Maybee’s KBS radio show on 9th August, “I have never had any skinship with man.” and Narsha added, “Without this kind of experience, you are unable to express the feelings to the scene.” GaIn continued, “I really have no experience to this and I am pretty conservative. But I learnt a lot through watching adult films.

GaIn added, “The adult film was a gift from fans.” which took the MC Maybee by surprise. Narsha added, “The adult film CD was given by a fan with the words ‘Garden Diary’.”

Meanwhile, Brown Eyed Girls ‘Abracadabra’ is going very strong up on various music sites.

source: kbites

One Response so far.

  1. 振毅 says:

    I love Ga In, she's hot.

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus