[News]KangTa, “So Nyeo Shi Dae is in every Korean serviceman’s heart…”


Singer KangTa who is serving his military service shows his love for juniors So Nyeo Shi Dae.

On MBC ‘Shin Na Goon’ aired on 16th August, singer Psy’s last military performance was featured on the show. Also together with Psy, singers KangTa and Sung ShiKyung who performed with Psy were also shown on the programme.

Psy performed hits like ‘Champion’ and ‘Entertainer’, and about going to the military at the age of 33, he said, “I got enlisted after 13 years, I got my reserve soldier mark at 33 years old. And this being my last performance in military, I will sing with all my emotions.”

KangTa who was present said, “I still have half a year left.” and when he was asked, ‘Do you still miss and hope to see them?’ and he said, “Not only myself, but I think that all the army serviceman in Korea do hold So Nyeo Shi Dae in our hearts.”

Credits:Kbites

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus