[DKPNews] HyunA said, "taking the stairs is always healthier than taking the elevator."


What does it mean?

On the girl group special episode of KBS TV's "Shin Dong-yup and Shin Bong-sun's Champagne", 4Minute HyunA will revealed her "Diet Tactic" to help herself stay in shape.

There she said, "For the sake of my diet, I never take elevators. At first, my manager made me take the stairs, but now I take the stairs without anyone telling me to."

And she said, "I'm so glad that the most I ever have to climb is three stories since the office building is only three stories high."

She even said that she had been climbing 10 floors worth of stairs at her school since freshman year and her weight hadn't changed that much until now.
She also said, "taking the stairs is always healthier than taking the elevator."

snowwhite99 @ Daily Kpop News
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, stay tuned for the show! we'll update it soon after it's aired.

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus