[Me2day] 090929 f(x)'s latest message on me2day (Victoria,Amber,Krystal)

Victoria's

Hi everyone..'BBORORIA'.This is my second time on me2day today,there is an interval of 12 hours between,i think this is the first time!For today i reveal my photo with Luna,please continue to give us love,thanks!


Amber's
Wassup everyone,Amber here.A bit boring so i took a photo,this is taken from the live scene,this is my favourite hat,haha,what do you,what do you think of my new style?


Krystal's
Hey people Krystal is here,i have not been her for a long time, have you forgotten me?I took this photo with Amber unni on the shooting scene for the poster,what do you think?Haha,bye bye xoxo..

Translated by Kacey @ Daily K Pop News

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    cute! ^^

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus