[news] 2NE1's 100 Day Party! Dara is a Weiner, Minji is Stitch!



It's been a hundred days since 2NE1 has debuted! The girls look way too cute!




Sandara posted this picture on her me2day with the post "I'll reveal 2NE1's 100 day photo now."

She also posted that "it has been a while since the last performance so my heart pounded. Since it was a big stage my heart pounded. And after seeing the beach my heart pounded."

2NE1 has finished the promotion of their first mini album and is currently aiming for the completion of their second mini album by the end of October.

credit: kokonut @ OMGkpop

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    whoah, second mini album???? who said?
    & i thought, the album coming in ocotber will be FULL ALBUM?
    hmmm???

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus