[news] Jung Il-woo features for Dynamic Duo album


Actor Jung Il-woo showed his support for hip-hop group Dynamic Duo, featuring for their new album set for release early next month, according to Jung's agency on Wednesday.

"Jung did the narration for the title song of the duo's new album to be released October 6," said StarK Entertainment, adding it is the actor's first time to participate in an album since his debut.

"It was difficult trying to deliver my emotions only with my voice and I was nervous standing in the recording booth opposed to always being on set," Jung was quoted as saying of his experience. "But it's always exciting trying new things and I had a lot of fun recording."

The 22-year-old currently plays a human rights attorney in TV series "My Fair Lady." He gained popularity in Korea and throughout Asia in sitcom "Unstoppable High Kick".

source: Asiae

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus