[news] Who wants to work with Super Junior ?


→only took out part about suju

When asked Which Korean artists do you want to work with? Rino Nakasone answered…

“I would work with any artists who wants to work with me. I want to continue to work with Shinee and SNSD, and f(x)** also. I didn’t have a chance to work with Super Junior but if there is an opportunity it would be great…”

Rino Nakasone is from the Beat Freaks. She choreographed Shinee’s Replay dance and SNSD’s Tell me your wish dance”.

**In one of the other questions, she said that she was working on a dance for f(x) (it’s not lachata..i guess their next single they will be promoting..??)

I want Nick and Trent to go back and choreograph SJM’s dance…or another dance for 4th album…

cr: Lizzzie@shineee.net/ tr:silis,zbum/chosun

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    WOW BEAT FREAKS REALLY??? WOW I KNOW THEM ..

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus