[Video/CF] Anyone wants some chocolate? f(x) & SNSD- Chocolate Love Digital Single*Updated with CF Version*












Video Credits: randomRinnie



SNSD's version is a much more bubblegummy version and a more mature,sexy version!.Where as F(x) 's version has a more Fun vibe !This will be the next Lollipop hit :).Chocolate is so sweet~Yummy...anyone want some?Does this song makes you wanna eat Choc?The Audio is out for F(x) Chocolate Love ! I am already loving the song.I can't wait for the CF version and SNSD's Version.The Music Video wil be out on the 15th.So stay tune !

Video Credits:SmoothyEco1st


Hmm,to me i prefer this song better than 4tomorrow.Love both versions.I hope both SNSD & f(x) will perform this on stage !

This is not a place to compare lollipop and chocolate.So no candy fighting alright :)?

13 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    OMG I listened to both versions!! I love both versions but I love SNSD's more!! f(x)'s version is more of what kind of music that is in right now while SNSD's is more retro & it sounds mature & sexy!! I like the fact that they're singing something different!! Gah..SNSD version is on REPLAY!!

  2. Jaz says:

    Thanks for informing :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    SNSD!!!!!!

  4. Anonymous says:

    i like snsd version !!!

  5. Anonymous says:

    I think SNSD's version is much sexy and better than f(x)'s.
    SNSD <3!

  6. Anonymous says:

    awesome snsd version !

  7. Anonymous says:

    SNSD's version is better than f(x)'s but the song still sucks...Lollipop is still a better song. 2ne1 + Big Bang fighting!

  8. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't f(x)'s version sound kind of like a Britney Spears song, well the beginning anyways.

  9. Anonymous says:

    Why do people keep comparing Chocolate love to Lollipop?
    Both songs are different OKAY! So stop comparing them. This song is sang in 2 versions, not like a collabo like Big Bang & 2ne1!!

  10. Anonymous says:

    Ok, it has been long anticipated that Chocolate Love will be compared to Lollipop since both songs relate to the same endorsed item sang by both famous groups from two different companies... That's y u can't blame an1 that may post sumthing like it, cuz it has to be... & although I'm a fan of all groups, it's really obvious that lollipop was still better than what is sang for LG's new cellphone model now...

    & I even think 4tomorrow is better... Well, I guess people will always have the different hearing intervals so nobody won't have any identical favorite... other than that, it is always be the fans to decide onto themselves what is better to hear...
    Either you like the song of Your idol bcuz obviously, U are their fan... or U'r judging it as a true and unbiased listener.. I'm just trying to be a musiclover here, not just a fan..

  11. Anonymous says:

    Okay, I don't want to use this as an example but i just want to get my point across. It's like comparing girl groups. Some groups have a different concept so it's unfair to compare them to each other. Same with both songs. The concepts for both songs are totally different. If the songs & concept were similar then I wouldn't mind, but it's not. And yeah I'm a SNSD fan, But I like the song because it's different from all those auto tone electro songs out there right now like the 4tomorrow song. I've never been a big fan of those songs, but that's just my taste in music. And just b/c you're a fan of an artist doesn't mean you have to like ALL of their songs. I'm pretty sure some SNSD fans aren't digging the song b/c it's so different from the usual soshi song, but that's why I like it, not just b/c I'm a fan. I hope I got my point across.

  12. Anonymous says:

    SNSD's version is awesome!

  13. Anonymous says:

    yoona ur so pretty...i want to see u in person..

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus