[news] Gavy NJ’s Jang Hye Young Selca with Kimura Takuya


Gavy NJ's Jang Hye Young has grabbed netizens' attention recently by uploading a picture of her and Japanese star Kimura Takuya, on her minihompy.

On the 9th, Jang Hye Young had updated her homepage with pictures from the 'I Come With The Rain' private party which took place in Pusan. Kimura Takuya had attended the 2009 Pusan International Film Festival to promote his movie, which co-stars Lee Byung Hun and Josh Hartnett.

Along with the picture, she wrote, "This is Kimura, who is famous for not taking pictures with people. He even gave me a talisman!" and "I lost it, ack!"

She also added, "I would've fainted if it was Nino." (Nino is the nickname for Kazunari Ninomiya of Arashi from Johnny's Entertainment)

Along with these photos came comments saying, "The caption is very cute," "I'm jealous of Jang Hye Young", "The two look really close."

source

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus