[NEWS] Hyun Bin, 'Lover Song Hye Kyo, We're Able to Converse Well' Confession of the heart

On the October 3rd broadcast of KBS 2TV's Yunyega, Hyun Bin revealed his affection towards girlfriend Song Hye Kyo. After appearing together in the KBS 2TV Monday/Tuesday drama Worlds Within, a real love developed.

Hyun Bin revealed, "There were a lot of kiss scenes in the drama and I heard people around me telling me to stop." He also said, "When I watch those scenes again, I think, 'Ah! We really did have a lot.'"

Hyun Bin continued by adding, "At that time, there weren't any special feelings toward Song Hye Kyo."

To the question of 'what point of Song Hye Kyo's do you like most?,' he answered, "We're able to converse well with one another." Though short, he said it with certainty making it enough to draw attention.




Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus