[news] Rain is single and ready to mingle...


Yesterday, Rain appeared on KBS TV's "Entertainment News" (where he looked super sexy) and talked about his byuntae wondering eyes. "When I get on stage, every beautiful lady in the audience comes into my sight."

The same day, Rain finished the Korean part of his Asia tour, Legend of Rainism at the Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul's Olympic Park. "When I first get on stage, I take a look at the audience," he said. "I guess how many people there are, how much of the place is filled with people. Not to mention, the fact that every beautiful lady comes into my sight... I'm a man, too."

During his concert, he paid tribute to the late King of Pop Michael Jackson (who Rain has often claimed as his idol and the reason he wanted to get into music) and performed "Billie Jean." He even talked about his fuller figure, "My body has changed now that I don't exercise as much as I did during the filming for Ninja Assasin."

When asked about having a girlfriend, apparently he smacked his legs impatiently, giving everyone a laugh and said, "If any of you are interested in me, give me a call!"

credits: credit to Newsen http://media.daum.net/entertain/ ... 904469&p=newsen
Brief translation by rain bird; and omgkpop

4 Responses so far.

  1. Nancy says:

    what's your number RAIN? LOL

  2. Anonymous says:

    ^haha lol at your comment

  3. Anonymous says:

    yeah, I want to have your number too xD

  4. Anonymous says:

    aaaah
    rain is hottttt ^^

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus