[News]B2ST reveals new jacket photo, Jang HyunSeung talks about the pains of being eliminated by Big Bang


Ahead of his debut as part of group B2ST, Jang HyunSeung who was eliminated from group Big Bang, talked about the hard times he went through all this while.

B2ST is set to debut mid-October, and Jang HyunSeung revealed through their documentary MTV ‘B2ST’ about the pain of being eliminated from Big Bang.

He said, “When I was eliminated (from Big Bang), it was really a hard time for me. When I’m alone, I feel really lonely. But to me, those were the times which gave me the motivation to live life eagerly. They became very precious memories to me.”


He also added, “If not for then, there will not be me now. I had memories with Big Bang, but when people say that ‘Now you are like enemies’, it came to me as frustrating.”

Meanwhile, B2ST will include AJ Lee GiGwang, Yoon DooJoon from ‘Hot Blood’ amongst other members.

A new jacket photo was also revealed on 6th October by Cube Entertainment.

(In the photo above: Yoon DooJoon, Son DongWoon, Yang YoSeop, Lee GiGwang, Jang HyunSeung, Young Joon Hyung)

Credits:Kbites

I felt,they are just using another group's name to publicize their debut.Oh well, we will see how they do.

8 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    why was he cut from big bang?

  2. Anonymous says:

    not up to YG's expectation?

  3. Anonymous says:

    well, they had a documentary and that's before their debut but harsh YG eliminated him at the last minute. Yeah maybe not up to YG's expectations.

  4. Anonymous says:

    Lol, good thing he got to debut in a new grp.

  5. Anonymous says:

    copycats of 2PM.............?

  6. Anonymous says:

    wow.dis really surprised me 2 see him again in new group..he being eliminated because he was shy on da stage even his voice is nice..both seungri and him were in da eliminated stage where only one person would be chosen. Bcoz of seungri infamous confidence, dance ability n he sang such a nice ballad song with great voice on dt day while dis boy just sang something plain, YG choosed seungri instead of dis boy..They are quite closed during da documentary...good luck to him then!

  7. Anonymous says:

    i hope this does not affect their Relationship....cause i know that they were really close during the documentary....

  8. Anonymous says:

    It's nice to know that he made it to another group..This is my opinion, but I think the reason why he didn't make it to big bang is because BB debuted as a hip hop group and he didn't have the confidence to pull off the image and was very stage shy. But I wish him all the luck, he and BB were really close and I know the boys wish him well too.

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus