[News/Video]Ga-in & Jokwon’s Reactions to Getting “Married”


Ga-in expressed, "In the past, Jokwon made me think about how it'd be nice to have a little brother like him. I don't know if I can carry on a marriage with him as my husband."

Jokwon also mentioned, "This would have probably been different with someone I didn't know. [Considering how we know each other,] I really don't know what to do."

Ga-in first met Jokwon as her husband for the first time on the Chuseok special episode of "We Got Married" which aired today (Oct 3). Jokwon showed up to their meeting place disguised in a mascot costume, and, upon Ga-in's arrival, folded his arms and danced the "saucy hip sway", Dirty Eyed Girls style.










Credits:Allkpop & kassuma84

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    i think it's cute and it'd be fun. i think there will be a lot of surprises from the two.

  2. Anonymous says:

    the mongoose bear costume *woot* NODAME?? :))
    whoaa.. i really hope that someone will subbed this soon :)

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus