[Cyworld] Sungmin's Cyworld Entry



2009.08.07 금 03:42
I ate some eel..

I’ve found a really tasty place~~~euheueheueheue~

The eel wasn’t too fatty and the taste was good too..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Even if you’re arguing with friends, while eating eel

All your problems are solved~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry~^^

In a good mood like that, with Kyu and Tak-samanim

(I drank some) Year 1986 Chateau Figeac*…muahahaha!!!!

I drank it, not knowing the taste well yet, but… still I’m happy~

I thought, it would be okay to drink a little and get pimples just for today

So what if a few come out!! I can take care of it!ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

I’m getting a fever so should I put an ice pack on it?

My memory’s blurry so tomorrow I’ll ask again~

For the sake of improving myself!

* - a wine

TAK-SAMA = Tak Jaehoon from Oppa Band

from: 이성민 cy
trans: rocket @ sj-world.net

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus