[News]So Nyeo Shi Dae SooYoung is a 2PM fan


So Nyeo Shi Dae SooYoung has revealed herself as a fan of ‘beasty idols’ 2PM.

SooYoung was with the other So Nyeo Shi Dae members on SBS Chocolate aired on 15th August when she said, “I want to join 2PM’s fanclub.”

She has revealed it during the corner ‘So Nyeo Shi Dae Truthful Talk’ on the show that day and was asked the question ‘There is an idol artiste whose fanclub I wish to join’ and she answered, “The afternoon 2 o’clock folks (2PM)”.

She revealed “I wish to join 2PM’s fanclub, I think all of them are cool. As compared to SHINee’s fresh feeling, I like 2PM’s sexiness better.”

Also on the show that day, Seo Hyun’s mother made a surprise appearance and the other members were in tears missing their mothers.

CreditS:KBites

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus