[NEWS] Big Bang's TOP will show his potential as an actor!



The Big Bang member who transformed as an actor turned singer, Choi SeungHyun(T.O.P) is ready for his first acting challenge.

Choi Seung Hyun attended the show case for 'Iris' on the 31st at 8PM, located in Seoul Plaza KBS 2. He stated,"Frequently being appeared is not
neccassary, and that isn't what we should focus on." and 'I will learn slowly."

He said, "I haven't gone to the army yet, and in this drama, I got to hold a gun for the frst time." and "Truthfully, I haven't adjusted yet, and I'm trying my best to."

"The Big bang members tell me it's an amazing drama and for me to do well. They cheer me on and worry about me. I thank the members. Singing and acting is both a very hard thing to do. Particulary, acting is harder because I
haven't had any experience with it, but I am slowly trying to learn."

He playes the role who has to eliminate the existence of the cold-blooded murderer.

On October 15, 'Iris' is scheduled to air. The breath-taking action, betrayal, romance, is most likely the first Korean blockbuster action drama.

On the other hand, the main actors Lee Byung-hun, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Seung Woo, Kim So Yeon, Jeong Junho, Kim YoungChul
and Choi Seung-hyun (T.O.P) attended the 3rd in Chungmuro International Film Festival's special event, the show case.
An huge amount of people( 400 member audience) came to see the stars. The Kyodo news agency reported the Korean Wave, and dozens of news reporters attended.

A KBS announcer was on the set of 'Iris' for 15 minutes saw the highlight of the film screenings and the main actors on stage.








Translated by [info]parkjinyoung at [info]omona_prection,

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    omg!!
    cant wait to see dis drama..
    top looks hot in those pics..i hope he will be succeed as da actor too..

  2. Anonymous says:

    tooopppp!!!so hot...good luck top!!!

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus