[News] Gag man Wang Bi Ho : I’m G-Dragon right? or maybe Wang-Dragon?


Wang biho, a comedian, dressed up as Big Bang’s G-Dragon yesterday.

Yoon Hyung Bin (real name) who plays a character known as Wang Biho appeared in a disguise as G-Dragon’s image from his ‘Heartbreaker” album, surprising the audience. This was broadcasted on September 27thon KBS 2TV at the ‘Gag Concert’.

Yoon Hyung said, “Yeah right. I’m G-Dragon right?” which caused the audience to start laughing, “or maybe Wang-Dragon?”

He then continued singing a part of G-Dragon’s song ‘Heartbreaker’, “I don’t fall behind anywhere, I’m usable and not dead yet” followed by a line of a traditional Korean song called “Gwen Cha Na Ching Ching Nanae“.

Lastly he said, “Who said I was similar to that singer? Rather, it sounds exactly like this song from South Korea.”

Korean article:newsen
shared by:ibigbang

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Magnificent beat ! I wish to appгentice even as you amend your websitе, how
    could i subscrіbe for a weblog website? The aсcount
    hеlped me a accеptable ԁeal.

    I have been tiny bit famіliaг of thiѕ yοur broаdcast рrovіԁed brіght clear idea
    Look at my web site :: Chemietoilette

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus