[NEWS] Lee Hongki, As British-Korean “Jeremy”


FT Island’s Lee Hongki will play the role of “Jeremy“, a British-Korean, in his comeback drama.

Lee Hongki revealed that he received support from his fellow FT Island members for the upcoming SBS Wed-Thu drama “You’re Beautiful“. In this drama, Lee Hongki will play the role of “Jeremy“, a British-Korean member of the band “A.N.JELL“, whose father is from an English royal family and mother, a famous model. He was well-brought up in the family and also helps to generate the harmonious bonding within the band.

As a member of the popular group FT Island, Lee Hongki revealed that, “In reality, there’s a group which I’m currently active in and I feel comfortable acting as an idol with a bright character. Director, Hong Sungchang, also told me to be like my usual self. He also said to use our usual conversations as part of the dialogues, so I feel less burdened.”

He also said that, “Other FT Island members also gave me support by saying ‘Do well in your drama’ and showed much interest. Not only myself, other members also have passion in acting and are also interested in my role in this drama.”

Lee Hongki, who was also casted in MBC “Freezing Point” in 2004, revealed his thoughts about being a singer and an actor, “When I’m singing on stage, I feel the excitement and thrill. When I’m acting, I develop feelings through the TV.

Actress Choi Ran, who acted as Lee Hongki’s mother previously in “Freezing Point“, will get to work with him once again. This time, she will play the role of “Go Minam” & “Go Minyuh“’s aunt.

The new SBS Wed-Thu drama “You’re Beautiful” talks about the growth of a teenage band and the love between the members. It will start airing on 7th October at 9.55pm, taking over the slot of “Swallow The Sun“. Cast includes Jang Geunsuk, Park Shinhye, Lee Hongki, Jung Yonghwa, Uee, Jung Chan, Kim Sungryung, Kim Inkwon, Choi Su-eun, Bae Geurin and others.

Source: Newsen
Translations: ying1005 @ primanoona
Shared by: KPOP JJANG

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    he looks awkward..nice hair though

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus