[NEWS] SHINee has something to say to you!



After a hectic summer schedule, SHINee has finally taken a moment to breathe, as well as talk to their fans through their official homepage.

These five adorable young men are stealing hearts everywhere and now they want to give back. Here are some tidbits of what SHINee has to say to you!

Onew:

"It seems like it’s been a long time.. I wonder what the reason is.. hahaha..
I should write (say hi) more often ~^^?
Thanks to our SHINee World, we ended our promotion of Juliette successfully(?) ^^
I’m always thankful ~"




Key:

"You really miss us alot right?
Just wait a little more please~
(We’re) preparing really hard and will continue to show you our best efforts through (our) songs"




Jonghyun:

"We’re always preparing/working hard so please look forward to us^^
I wish to come back fast! hah."




Minho:

"It’s an unfortunate thing (that they ended promotions and time’s passing).. but I’m excited for the next promotions!
To show everyone our hard working selves, SHINee’s been working/preparing very hard so please look forward to it
I’ll be a hardworking Minho and SHINee"




Taemin:

"Everyone misses us a lot too right?
Thanks for the support that you gave us during our promotional period~^^;;;
I’m really grateful for always having your support~"




I look forward to seeing these energetic guys on the stage soon.

credit: weareshining

2 Responses so far.

  1. nabilabong says:

    I MISS Shinee!!! quickly comeback flower boys!!

  2. Anonymous says:

    I miss you all tooo ! Hwaiting ! (:

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus