[News]Jaejoong in an Excerpt from an Article on Taegoon




Especially in a time like this, Taegoon can't help but to check up on TVXQ's Hero Jaejoong.

"We see each other often. But I don't know much (about things like the lawsuit). I didn't want to pry when my friend was having such a hard time. I just eat with him, have tea and things like that."

Taegoon has revealed that even though he has risen to stardom, because Hero Jaejoong is such a superstar, they practically have to prepare a 007 mission every time they meet.

"We usually meet in Jaejoong's car. We drink coffee together after parking in the waterfront of the Han River. Uh, when I put it like that, it somehow sounds a little odd. (laughs)

Source: sports.chosun.com
Translation: happy.colour@ OneTVXQ.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com {One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ!}
Feel free to repost but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus