[news] Super Junior Kim HeeChul, “Sulli is a cute and cheerful child!”


Super Junior Kim HeeChul talks about f(x) member Sulli.

He wrote about his memory of f(x) Sulli on his minihompy on 14th October. He uploaded a photo taken together with f(x) and SHINee at the waiting room during Dream Concert, which Sulli has also uploaded on her me2day account, and said, “I will talk about Sulli.”

He wrote, “When I first saw Sulli, I was 23 and e was 12. Back then, many female trainee are cold to me because they thought I was scary, except for So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica, and there was no female trainee whom I was close to.”

He added, “But some kid came up to me and said ‘Oppa hello’ and then started laughing happily away with ‘Hee hee hee hee’. I was flustered.”

He continued, “Sulli who was from ‘SeoDongYo’ was a really cute and bright child…. And now she has become f(x) Sulli. Next time when I take a solo photo shot with Sulli, I will reveal it again.”

Meanwhile, many fans who have read what HeeChul wrote commented, “SM siblings are really close”, “It’s good to see this, envious” etc.

source: sookyeong

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    awwwww~~
    poor heechul~~
    :(

  2. yen says:

    gom
    tom doi
    con nho thay ghe

  3. yen says:

    I hate sulli
    sulli very crazy

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus