[News]Recent Sukira transcripts!


Fruit Peeling Expert – Leeteuk
Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, can you peel a fruit? You can’t, right?
Eunhyuk: Erm… Err…
Leeteuk: I can cut very, very well.
Eunhyuk: Really…… I can’t peel at all.
Leeteuk: In the dormitory, all the peaches and apples, are peeled by me.
Eunhyuk: I’d willingly eat it with the skin, rather than peel it.
Leeteuk: The ice cream shop that I used to work at sold fruit flavored ice creams. On my first day, the boss asked me “Do you know how to peel fruits?”. I was afraid that if I said I didn’t know, he wouldn’t want me, so I blurted out “Of course.” In the end, he suddenly threw a pineapple to me. Do you know how to peel it?
Eunhyuk: Pineapple??? Don’t know……
Leeteuk: Most people also don’t know, first you have to cut off both ends of the root, and then peel it bit by bit.
Eunhyuk: What do you use to peel it?
Leeteuk: A knife. Have you peeled a mango before?
Eunhyuk: No…… I’ve never peeled anything before.
Leeteuk: When I started also didn’t know, I pretended to know, my head grew bigger, and in the end I got scolded “You rascal, didn’t you say you knew how to peel?” “Actually I…… don’t really remember……” After that, I learnt bit by bit, it’s very useful right now.
Eunhyuk: If your girlfriend doesn’t know how to peel, and cannot really do these types of domestic chores, would you mind?
Leeteuk: I don’t mind, I can just peel, what matters is that I love her.
Eunhyuk: I hope she can peel well, hehe.


090911 – 090917 Sukira

The Trainee Singer Working at an Ice Cream Shop
Leeteuk: In the past, when I was working, it was really very uncertain, I didn’t know when I could debut. At home, I hung around doing nothing, growing older day by day. When my mom saw, she was very worried “Children your age go to school and work every day, and they are able to make money. You stay in your room the entire day and listen to songs, not knowing when you will be able to debut. How can you play around without any worries”. Hence, I angrily ran to somewhere near Ewha Women’s University and found a job. Actually, I could have gone to the nearby Hongik University, Yonsei University, but I purposely went to Ewha University……
Eunhyuk: just to see Ewha’s beautiful girls. You should have just found an office job inside Ewha University.
Leeteuk: That’s too difficult……
Eunhyuk: I’ve worked before too, but the reasons are different. At that time, I felt that it was not long until I had to debut, and before I debuted I had to try what it felt to work, because if I debuted, I would definitely become a star…… So during my 3rd year in middle school, I worked at a petrol station for a month.
Leeteuk: For that one month, did you always have to say “How much petrol do you want to put?”
Eunhyuk: yeah, yeah, yeah, in a month, I gained a lot of experience.
Leeteuk: When I started working there, the female workers were very nice to me, but those male workers always bullied me, starting from the peeling fruits, they always picked on me. After a few days, they could not take it “Where on earth are you from?”, and I couldn’t resist saying “Actually I…… am a trainee singer……” When I said this sentence they got a shock, the way they treated me changed immediately.
Eunhyuk: Did you say the company’s name?
Leeteuk: I said it. Later, I went online and showed him “Hyung, this is our trainees’ fan group, and this is my fansite……” His attitude suddenly changed drastically “Why didn’t you say so earlier~”. After that, I was very hardworking, and got over this job very smoothly.

Eunhyuk is against Multinational Marriages
Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, when you were in Paris, if you met a girl that you fell in love with at first sight…..
Eunhyuk: Are you referring to a French girl?
Leeteuk: Yeah, or some other nationality, it can also be a Korean, what would you do?
Eunhyuk: I would…… First keep in touch and interact for awhile, since it’s already love at first sight, if after that, I feel she’s not bad, our interactions can continue.
Leeteuk: Will you get married?
Eunhyuk: We’ll have to interact more and see how.
Leeteuk: Let me ask you, would you get into a multinational marriage?
Eunhyuk: …… This question, at this moment, I still feel it is not quite possible.
Leeteuk: Really? So actually you have a conservative side.
Eunhyuk: Erm…… I still wish to marry a Korean girl.
Leeteuk: I’m okay with anything, foreigners are also alright.
Eunyuk: I’m not completely against it…… It’s just that I’ve never interacted with them before…… So I’m not very sure.
Leeteuk: I’ve also never interacted with them, look at who is talking.
Eunhyuk: Anyway…… I don’t understand…… and I don’t have any overseas friends.
Leeteuk: Mixed blood babies are so pretty.
Eunhyuk: Ah, I have had an overseas friend, when we were trainees there was this Russian girl who had mixed blood, and was the same age as me, she’s really very pretty, my relationship with her is quite good.
Leeteuk: Yeah, I remember now. Anyway at this point in time, Eunhyuk has no intentions of a multinational marriage, so our dear overseas listeners……
Eunhyuk: I only said I didn’t know, I didn’t say it was absolutely not possible T.T
Leeteuk: I said I was not against it, you also expressed your stand.
Eunhyuk: I still do not understand marriage, I’m so young, you’re a lot older so you should understand better. I’m too young, I do not understand anything.
Leeteuk: Old? You’re only younger than me by a few years, aiish.

Eating Korean Food in France
Leeteuk: What did you eat in France?
Eunhyuk: Samgyeopsal.
Leeteuk: When you go to France you should eat some local delicacies, why eat Samgyeopsal.
Eunhyuk: The first day I had fried Samgyeopsal, the second day I had tofu kimchi, hehe.
Leeteuk: No matter what, you have to try a little.
Eunhyuk: I have no interest in the food overseas.
Leeteuk: Wasted, wasted. After going there, you don’t have any thoughts and feelings?
Eunhyuk: There have been some changes to my heart, it has become more open, open mind.
Leeteuk: What is your open method?
Eunhyuk: Love? Ahahaha…… My thinking is more open now.
Leeteuk: You only went there for a few days…… If anyone heard, they’d think you had gone there for 3 or 6 months.
Eunhyuk: The period of time I went, if it was any longer I would have gotten used to the place, 3 or 5 days is the most suitable length of time.
Leeteuk: Sigh i should have gone with you, and seen what you were up to.
Eunhyuk: Next time, anyone who wants to go can just ask me, I know everything, what metro line etc….
Leeteuk: I should have found a private investigator to follow you……
Eunhyuk: And you have to learn some simple phrases, like merci~
Leeteuk: What does it mean?
Eunhyuk: Thank you. Learning this, you can have an interesting time in France.
Leeteuk: Did you get bullied?
Eunhyuk: That’s all for today, if you want to know more, please listen to tomorrow’s program.

World’s Most Handsome Man
Leeteuk: In my mind, when I imagine a trendy person, it is those that hold a document bag in one hand, while holding a cup of coffee in another hand and walking, the way they look is the most handsome. Previously, a sunbae said that he met Siwon on the street right after he had finished exercising, and he said it was really too handsome. Our Siwon’s build is quite good, and the way he looks wearing a T-shirt and jeans, and carrying a document bag, it’s really…… And he really likes coffee too.
Eunhyuk: I thought he had nothing to do, and drank it for fun.
Leeteuk: I asked him if it was nice to drink, he said it was really nice.
Eunhyuk: It’s his own taste. A few days ago, we were at the beauty salon, I was doing my hair. He said he would be at the café downstairs, getting something to drink while waiting for me, and I could go down when I was done. That day, it happened that we were wearing suits, and when I went downstairs, I saw him by himself, ordering a cheesecake and coffee, wearing a black formal suit. I thought he was there handling some official business, just like a boss. He was using the fork and eating the cake, and looked at me and said “Oh, you’re here.”
Leeteuk: At that time, it would definitely be like this. When the cake arrives, he’ll say thanks, and use both hands to pray, before eating.
Eunhyuk: After that, he asked me what did I drink, and I answered “Iced Chocolate”……

Eunhyuk’s Vacation in France
Eunhyuk: Now, we’ve come to the time to talk about my holiday in Paris again. Today, let’s start from the beginning.
Leeteuk: Finally it’s starting.
Eunhyuk: I got to go through a travel agency staff I knew, he helped me booked the air ticket and hotel, I asked him to send the directions and stuff to my email, but before I left, I stayed up late practicing, after practice ended I packed my luggage and left immediately, and I didn’t read my email, I only remembered after I reached France. After I got down from the plane, I found my luggage and after stepping out of the exit, it really gave me a big shock. When I stepped out of the gate, I heard loud screams, as well as the sounds of many cameras. I looked closer, about 100 French fans were there to receive me. I really had a big shock, they ran over and said they were French fans, and took out photographs for me to sign. If it was in Korea, I would definitely have said I had something on and could not sign, and apologise and leave, but over there, I didn’t know what to say, so I could only sign them one by one. After signing a few, I felt it was a waste of my time, so I said “I… will… go…”, and they politely let me leave. After I walked off I realised I didn’t know where to go, so I was walking back and forth. A few fans ran over and asked me where was I going. So I asked them how to take the metro, and they brought me to the station, and bought my ticket, and even sent me to the hotel. After that, I reached the hotel without any problems.
Leeteuk: So that’s all for today? Hearing him describe how he took the metro to the hotel seems so easy, I’ve actually seen part of a video “Erm… hotel…… hotel…… where is…… where…… is……” What is this, at that time the situation was obviously like that, now you’re easily using Korean to say you asked ask where the hotel and metro were……
Eunhyuk: Ahahaha…… The video only filmed one portion, so happened, it filmed me asking “where is”. I spoke a lot of English over there. Anyway, today I’ll stop at the arrival gateway, this is how I came out from the arrival hall.
Leeteuk: At that time, he gave me a call, saying “Hyung, invincible!!! There were about a hundred fans at the airport!!!”
Eunhyuk: hahaha… eheh.
Leeteuk: If I had a chance, I’d definitely want to go there too.
Eunhyuk: go ahead, go ahead.
Leeteuk: You went to France, I want to go to the King of countries, England.
Eunhyuk: Do you think anyone can just go there.
Leeteuk: That is my home, my mother is over there.

090918 - 090924 Sukira Transcripts

Eunhyuk awaits a multinational relationship
Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, before you went to France, you said you were against a multinational marriage. Now that you are back, have your views changed?
Eunhyuk: Marriage… I’m still not very sure. Interacting should still be okay.
Leeteuk: What.
Eunhyuk: There shouldn’t be any problem with interacting. Initially, I felt that the French people were very different from us, actually by looking at it, especially when talking to the fans, I feel that they aren’t very different from us.
Leeteuk: We’re all the same.
Eunhyuk: We’re all human, it’s just that the language is different, the skin color is different. So interacting is still okay, and if our interactions go smoothly, who knows, we might even get married.
Leeteuk: Why are you just like a swindler.

Eunhyuk misses the members who went to China
Eunhyuk: In France, I met a really beautiful girl, she walked right past me, I really felt like chasing her to ask her to take a photo with me.
Leeteuk: Why didn’t you?
Eunhyuk: I was scared. Scared because I was in a foreign place.
Leeteuk: Did you actually go to France at all?
Eunhyuk: How could I not have gone there……
Leeteuk: Why do you not talk about the sights and sounds.
Eunhyuk: Didn’t I set aside a time to talk about it every day, I really went there. I was fascinated by the exotic surroundings.
Leeteuk: There’s nothing interesting, you didn’t go there at all.
Eunhyuk: I’m still thinking about that beautiful girl……
Leeteuk: What about my present?
Eunhyuk: I have it.
Leeteuk: So many days have passed, why haven’t you given it to me?
Eunhyuk: I have it, I got you something, just wait awhile.
Leeteuk: Why wait?
Eunhyuk: I want to wait for the members to gather together, and give them out at the same time. I had prepared everything, but on the day I came back, some members went to China. I was really upset, I took the time to rush back, so in the end, I didn’t give them out.
Leeteuk: You went to have fun, the few of them are going to work hard……

Leeteuk got rejected by a female artiste
Leeteuk: Even at my age, I have only asked someone of the opposite sex for their phone number once…… ehehehehe…… Eunhyuk, at that time, you were around right?
Eunhyuk: Yeah, I was there.
Leeteuk: Sigh, it didn’t work.
Eunhyuk: Life is like this, having tried is going enough. Up to now, I’m still regretting, if only I was able to get into a multinational relationship……
Leeteuk: During that time, when I asked others for phone numbers, I usually got Shindong to help, “Shindong ah…… Hyung is depending on you…… You must help me get the phone number……”
Eunhyuk: I really can’t do things like this, I’m shy.

Eiffel Tower
Eeteuk: Now, once again, it’s time for our Eunhyuk to talk about his trip to France.
Eunhyuk: I talked about the arrival the other time, this time I’m going to talk about the first day. There was nothing much to do on the first day, so I rested for a while in the hotel. While resting, I called the members to tell (them) that I had reached safely. By the time I was finished with the phone calls, it was already evening. The hotel I stayed at is only a 10 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, right beside the Seine River. So I took my bag and camera and went out, the view was spectacular from a distance. The nearer I walked towards the tower, the more surprised I got about the height of the tower. I really had no idea that it was so high.
Eeteuk: How high is it?
Eunhyuk: Higher than me.
Eeteuk: Is it as high as the KBS building?
Eunhyuk: There are four supporting legs……(I think) it’s not as high as KBS. Anyway, it is very high. I wanted to take a photo so I took out my camera, but the battery was flat…… I had no choice so I used my cellphone to take (the photos). Oh, the tower is 300+ meters high.
Eeteuk: Thanks to the PD outside the recording studio (for the information)……
Eunhyuk: I was even recognised by two Korean tourists there, they were very surprised that I went on trip alone. They said that they listened to ‘Sorry, Sorry’ earlier, and had even discussed about Super Junior, so seeing me was very miraculous. I chatted with them, asked them about the places to go. After that I went back (to the hotel) just like that. Do you know what the feature of Eiffel Tower is?
Eeteuk: You told me about it the other day, the lighting that switches on at certain timings?
Eunhyuk: Yup, it starts at eight in the evening. It is the kind that is colourful and gorgeous, and every hour, it will flash once. If you go there, you have to see it. At that time, a lot of couples were kissing.
Eeteuk: You make it sound so boring……
Eunhyuk: It’s interesting, I had fun.
Eeteuk: It’s been a long time {since they started talking about the topic}, we let you talk about interesting incidents, yet you’re giving us a day to day account.
Eunhyuk: I haven’t talked about the interesting parts yet, I’m only talking about the first day at the Eiffel Tower.
Eeteuk: Everyone, please anticipate tomorrow.
Eunhyuk: The second day is more interesting. The second day is the real beginning.

Please look forward to once a week France Tour Talk
Eeteuk: It’s time once again, for the sights and sounds of the Paris trip. What are you going to talk about today?
Eunhyuk: I’m sorry, I’ve decided that I will only talk about (my) Paris trip once a week, every Monday.
Eeteuk: You didn’t prepare, did you?
Eunhyuk: I’ve thought about it carefully. I will finish talking about it very quickly if I talk (about the trip) everyday. So once a week would be better.
Eeteuk: Every Monday? There’s no surprise if you put it that way, you should talk about it from time to time every week. Is it because you really have nothing to say?
Eunhyuk: I’ve kept (all) the information. The metro tickets, metro route map tickets, I’ve kept them all.
Eeteuk: He was so happy he went to France. I went to the company the other day, our former manager joked “Eunhyuk ah, you’re dressed quite handsomely today”, Eunhyuk replied “this is European fashion~”.
Eunhyuk: The day before I went, I bought new clothes. Anyway, it will be interesting from next time onwards, so everyone, you must tune in.
Eeteuk: Eunhyuk’s mother tuned in to the broadcast yesterday, and she said to me “Teukie should have gone too~”
Eunhyuk: I really wanted to go together, let’s go together next time.
Eeteuk: Yeah, it’s so boring if you go alone, let’s go together.

The hidden conservative side of Eunhyuk
Eunhyuk: In the future, when I get married, I will definitely be supportive of my wife to enjoy a cultural lifestyle.
Eeteuk: You will let her go to the movies alone?
Eunhyuk: If I’m busy, it’s okay for her to go alone.
Eeteuk: I don’t like (that). We should be busy together, and idle together.
Eunhyuk: You mean after getting married, you will let her work?
Eeteuk: Of course.
Eunhyuk: Ah? I definitely will not let her work.
Eeteuk: You’ll regret. As days pass by you’ll realise you don’t have enough money to spend. Couples should strive and struggle together.
Eunhyuk: I will earn enough money, but I will also help her with household chores. I even washed the dishes in the dorm. If the ajumma doesn’t come over during the weekends, I wash the dishes. I am a family man.
Eeteuk: When I get married, a domestic robot will be invented.
Eunhyuk: I’ll develop one for you.
Eeteuk: Anyway, I’ll help out too. It’s also okay if I do it alone.
Eunhyuk: Saying this now, when the time comes, it’s might not be the same.
Eunhyuk: Perhaps (you) won’t even move a finger.



Source: --dreamx @ sj-world.net
Shared by:Omonatheydidnt

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Haha, their conversation was so cute! =))
    Love them (L)

  2. Anonymous says:

    I would take them both XDD
    EunTeuk <3~~

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus