[Video] GOD's Kim Tae Woo & Danny Ahn are qualified to join SNSD!



G.O.D's members Kim Tae Woo and Danny Ahn attended Tae Yeon's Chin Chin Radio today.

What surprised me is they sing SNSD's hit songs "Gee" and "Kissing You' with SNSD's leader Kim Tae Yeon.

I have nothing to say but impressed with their singing skills,that's the reason why i said that they are qualified to join SNSD.

I have never heard G.O.D's version of Gee and Kissing You before,but i have to put my tumbs up after listening to their version of these two songs.

If you don't believe me ,please watch the video below!

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    yep, great!!!! kim tae woo and snsd !!! awesome combination

  2. Anonymous says:

    Damm awesome!!!!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Loved the covers!! Gah..KTW's voice is so good & danny rapping!! ahh!
    Loved that Taeyeon joined in & sang along too =)

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus