[News] Kara’s Jiyoung, ‘I got nervous because of all the cheers from the fans!’


After receiving a lot of attention for their performances of two songs, the title WANNA and MISTER, at KBS Music Bank on the 31st of July, they showed another passionate performance yet again at the stage of MBC Music Core on the 1st.

During the interview with The Star after the performance, Kara’s maknae Jiyoung said “I thought we needed to do better than yesterday. The new focus point of our dance is the feminine walk and the hand motion,” and “Even before we got on the stage, all the members could hear the cheers from the fans. We appreciate the welcomes we got, but it still made us nervous.”

Furthermore, on the topic of receiving attention on internet for her ‘muttering confession’ on the [Wanna] Music Video, she said “Thanks for the attention you’ve been giving us. Through this Music Video, I was able to show my acting for the first time, but I didn’t know I was going to be the one acting even the day before the filming,” and continued, “They told me all I need to do is pick up the phone and pretend to confess to a guy I liked, and I tried my best but because it was the first time, it was awkward and confusing”

Kara will continue their activity, including the SBS on the 2nd.

Original Source: The Star
Translated By: cactus @ karaholic.com
Take out with full credits ! Do not add in or remove the credit line!

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus