[news] Ivy says she's nervous for her comeback after almost 3 years


Singer Ivy on Tuesday said she is nervous for her comeback, speaking to fans officially for the first time in over two and a half years.


"I had some trouble recording [my album] because I hadn't done it in a while so it felt awkward," the 26-year-old singer wrote on her official website revealing the process of her third album in the works.

"I hadn't sung properly in front of a mic for a long time and I couldn't really get into what I was singing because I was nervous," she went on to say. "But I told myself 'You're singing -- something you wanted to do for so long!' and successfully finished recording."

Ivy asked fans to "wait just a little longer" for her comeback. "I am preparing nervously everyday to complete my third album...... I hope you're looking forward to it a lot and I ask for your support too," she wrote.

Ivy also recently collaborated with singer MC Mong to do a featuring for a song in the repackaged version of his fifth album set for release early next month, signaling she will soon return to the stage.

Ivy, whose real name is Park Eun-hye, had been off the radar since 2007 over problems with a former boyfriend who threatened her with videos and disputes with her management agency.

The singer of hit song "Sonata of Temptation" was reported to have resumed production of an album she had quit working on last year.

Source: asiae.co.kr

Some of you may not know this, but Ivy and her current boyfriend were in charge of SNSD's "Dear.Mom" under the pseudonym, "The Lighthouse". I am excited to see her return to the stage after so long, maybe CSJH the Grace can comeback with her since they both have not released anything in Korea since around the same time...





credit: OMGkpop

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus