[NEWS] 2NE1 Dara Park, “Yang HyunSeok told me I can’t be a singer”


2NE1 Sandara Park talks about the opportunity she was given to be a singer.
For the 2nd episode of Strong Heart aired on SBS on 13th October, Sandara Park said, “I came down to Korea from the Philippines and Yang HyunSeok who trains singers in Hiphop music told me, ‘You cannot be a singer’.”

She added, “So he persuaded me to do acting. And then when they decided to form a new girlgroup, I was anticipating but I was not given any opportunities to practise.”
“And there was once a chance where I can go sing at the karaoke with Se7en and GDragon. I thought if I do well at the karaoke session, I may be given some opportunity. So I prepared a song and went with them and the atmosphere was fun and then I said ‘I want to try for once’.”

She continued, “After a few days, I filmed in the practice room and showed to president Yang and for the first time he said, ‘I saw potential in you. I am going to give you a month’s time’. And with that I became a singer.”

Meanwhile, during the episode, the 2NE1 members each revealed some truthful talks and also powerful dance performances.

Source: sookyeong

7 Responses so far.

  1. XinXin says:

    WOW!
    Hi5 for Dara!
    You did your best and I'm proud.
    Hwaiting!!!!

  2. Anonymous says:

    LOL she must have slept with her boss so that she can be a singer!

  3. Anonymous says:

    YeAH... just like your mother did to his boss so that her request for an advance in her job... ryt?

  4. Anonymous says:

    both of u cut it out n ^u shouldnt use someone else mom that is not nice!

  5. Anonymous says:

    wow, i dunno wad did sandara every did to you anon 9:12pm. look at her hu has worked hard and gone on stage whereas you sit here bein anti thus bashin her while you grow fatter.

  6. Anonymous says:

    well.. look now shes a singer..


    A VERY FAMOUS SINGER!!!!

    LUVYAH SANDY!!!

  7. Anonymous says:

    perhAps you do 'd' thing...
    LOL

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus