[news] “Superstar K” Lee Hyori and Lee Seung Chul’s effect? Ratings big success



“Venomous snake” Lee Seung Chul, “Dancing queen” Lee Hyori’s effect?

Nationwide searching for a star program ” SUPERSTAR K” ratings are a big success.

AGB company stated that “SUPERSTAR K” aired on July 24th gathered 2,93% of viewership. To a cable channel which ratings could only reach 1%, this program can be entitled as as “hot selling program”, nearing a 3% viewership is very high.



Especially since “Superstar K” isn’t like an usual cable channel program in which celebrities’ life is revealed or an exciting program, this result is really rare.


A netizen left a message on the program board which says “while watching the show, it looks like I’m the contestant, I laugh and cry with them”.

“SSK” impressive result is mainly thanks to the judges Lee Hyori, Lee Seung Chul and In Sooni, their “calm judgement” was useful to make the right decisions.

“SSK”, the show which attracted 700 thousand people to compete against each other, airs every Friday on MNET at 11pm.

Translation: startoxic | hyoleesubs.wordpress.com
Shared on imchilicious

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I κnoω this іf off topic but Ӏ'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty рenny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly
    aρprесiated. Thanκs

    My weblog - crear facebook gratis

Leave a Reply

:)),;)),;;),:D

blog comments powered by Disqus